Our tour picks out some of the highlights of this city including the bustling fruit and vegetable market -Mwembe Tayari The Old Town and Port, Fort Jesus, The Famous Elephant Tusks on Moi Avenue and The Akamba Wood Carvers.
Mombasa gives you the memories about Arabic and Portuguese past and witness their present-day influence on this colorful metropolis.
- Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture
- Fort Jesus Museum – synonymous with the history of the East African Coast
- Food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Trademark Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and local culture